WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER A CAREER WITH BLACK DIAMOND
Black Diamond is more than just pest control, and working for us is not just your average dead-end job! Black Diamond offers careers with on-the-job training and quick advancement opportunities. We are always looking for positive, talented individuals to join our team. Our company is growing rapidly, and we require little to zero experience to work for our openings in pest control, turf maintenance, landscaping, restoration services departments! Even if you don’t see a job opening on our website that fits you at the moment, still consider contacting us if you have an idea on how you could benefit our team!
First things first, let’s state the obvious as to why you should consider a career Black Diamond – our amazing perks and benefits!
- Immediate paid time off: Our PTO policy allows you to earn paid days off immediately when you start. New employees earn more than two weeks paid time off in their first year!
- Paid holidays: From Thanksgiving and Christmas to the 4th of July, you can expect the day off to spend time celebrating with your family and loved ones.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance: We offer competitive insurance rates to all employees and their families.
- 401(k): Our 401(k) includes a company matching program
- Full-service kitchen: Our renovated kitchen is our employee’s favorite hangout spot, and we even offer free snacks and drinks!
- Provided company phone and tablet: These are important for you to have to communicate while out in the field, plus we even include take-home vehicles for some positions.
- Quick advancement opportunities: Black Diamond is always looking for people who are great in leadership roles. If you have the drive and determination, you can quickly move up and have the opportunity to manage a branch office or even own a franchise (http://bdfranchising.com)!
Beyond our amazing benefits, the following are a few other reasons as to why you should consider a job with Black Diamond!
Unmatched company culture
Not only is Black Diamond a family-owned business with family values, but our employees actually like each other. You can ask anyone who knows about our company, and they may reference our culture immediately. From laughing and enjoying themselves from day-to-day in the office to, BBQ competitions, and hanging out on the weekends, our employees all truly enjoy and support one another inside and out of the office.
Bi-annual employee reviews
Not really sure where you stand in your current position with your company? This isn’t an issue for our employees as we have bi-annual performance reviews for every single employee. From entry level to the division manager position, everyone has the opportunity to discuss advancement as their performance improves. This gives each employee a chance to discuss their goals and future in their role at Black Diamond directly with their manager.
Open door policy with the CEO
Do you have a big idea for the company or may just need to discuss something that is going on in your personal life? Our managers and even our CEO has an open door policy and encourages people to set meetings with them to discuss any hopes or concerns or big ideas they may have for the company. Our CEO is very much involved in the day-to-day of the company and loves getting to know his employees on a first name basis.
Company with exploding growth
We currently have five franchise locations and two branches across the U.S. with plans for other franchise and branch locations in motion! If you are looking for an opportunity in the Kentuckiana area or even outside of it, we will have positions available all over the region soon. With all of this exploding growth allows even more of an opportunity for quick growth and advancement in a career with Black Diamond!
Still not sold on a big career move? As we’re not sure why… We will continue to give you more reasons. Contact us with any questions you may have or watch this video to see how exciting this career change with Black Diamond can really be. We are always accepting applications for all positions! If you are interested in joining the Black Diamond team, please visit http://bdwantsyou.com to apply, or come by our Career Fair tomorrow, March 14th from 5-7p, and apply in person! Also, feel free to share this with anyone you know that may be interested in their next career change from entry to management level.