Be in Business for Yourself, Not by Yourself.
Whether you are an entrepreneur looking for a solid business investment or you own a small pest control company and are eager to expand, partnering with Black Diamond is the right choice. We provide the tools and resources that can help fuel your success – all with personal guidance from our experienced Black Diamond leadership team.
Black Diamond is committed to helping our franchises thrive, but ultimately, it’s up to you as the owner to take the initiative and create a successful business. As such, you’ll need a few key traits to be a Black Diamond Franchise owner:
- Business Minded
- Driven to Succeed
- Hard Working
- Financially Sound
- Enjoys Interacting with Others
- Open to Learning & Fresh Ideas
- Demonstrates Ability to Manage Others
Our pilot franchise more than tripled projected revenue in its first year and continues in a strong growth pattern today.
Black Diamond is a distinguished name in the pest control industry. It not only carries a heritage of 80 years of service excellence, but is also recognized as one of the top 100 names in pest control. Doesn’t that sound like a name you want behind you as you begin a new business endeavor? And that’s not all. In addition to the use of our trademarked brand and logo, you will also gain the use of our exclusive taglines (Get Pest Off® and Bugs Hate Us®) and our unique vanity phone number, 877-DEAD-BUG, which is catchy, easy to remember and boasts below average per-minute rates. Sounds like a win-win-win to us!
Our exclusive vanity phone number is easy to remember and has below average per-minute rates.
We have a proven business model that helps you work smarter by focusing on the important things. In addition our service programs work and are easy to sell.
Many franchisers provide corporate liaisons with little to no pest control experience as the main point of contact; however, our experienced Franchise Support Team, including our CEO, is available to franchisees 24/7 to offer guidance.
We strive to provide our franchisees with everything needed to run a professional organization including:
- A full-time professional marketing team available for design and strategy
- Reduced cost marketing materials production (15-30% savings on average)
- Website design and hosting
- Social media management
- Software and technology from our in-house development team
- Feature-rich business phone system set-up at a fraction of typical costs
- Technical and business support services
- Well developed policies and procedures that help in maintaining organizational standards during periods of rapid growth.
- OSHA-compliant policies designed to protect you and your employees
We ensure that all of our franchisees have the hands-on training needed to implement Black Diamond's pest control methods and product choices. This training is essential for acquiring and keeping long-term, satisfied customers. We also offer hands-on training experiences for your employees.
Given our buying power and in-house development, we are able to provide many pest control business necessities at reduced costs. Some of these include:
- Technology/office equipment
- Marketing materials