CONSIDER A FRANCHISE IN THE PEST CONTROL INDUSTRY
Why should you consider a franchise in the pest control industry specifically? The professional pest control industry generated an estimated $7.8 billion in total service revenue in 2015 alone, and this was even a 4.7% increase from 2014. It is estimated that the U.S. professional pest control market should reach $10 billion in service revenue by 2020, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% over the next 5 years. We believe the pest control industry is about as recession-proof as you can get! It is much different and a never-ending needed service than the other “trendy” franchise options that are out there.
What is it like to be a Black Diamond Pest Control franchisee? If you are looking for a lucrative, innovative, fast-paced, and rewarding career, then a Black Diamond Pest Control franchise is for you. Whether you are the CEO, General Operations Manager, or a Pest Control Technician in the field, this opportunity will require you to be entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, excel at networking, engage with customers, and have problem-solving skills. Pest control professionals play an essential role in the public health industry and contribute to a higher quality of life for their customers.
Why should you choose Black Diamond Pest Control as the franchise to pursue? The Black Diamond Pest Control franchise opportunity offers many advantages to franchisees that stand out from the rest!
- Since 1940 — Longevity and distinguished name in the industry
- Top 100 Company — Ranked no. 58 on the annual 2017 PCT Top 100 company list in North America
- 877-DEAD-BUG — Memorable vanity number (with jingle) for new markets, plus memorable trademarks available for use
- 1-on-1 Mentorship — Wealth of knowledge and experience directly from our CEO + management team
- Turnkey Solution — From training and easy to sell services to initial phone and software set-up, starting is a breeze
- Reduced Business Costs — Buy chemicals, equipment, and technology at a fraction of typical costs
- Full Marketing Team — Access to full marketing and creative team with reduced cost on marketing materials
- Online Presence — In-house website design and hosting along with social media management
- Cutting Edge Technology — Access to unique programs created in-house specifically for service industry companies
To learn more, visit bdfranchising.com and read the Black Diamond Information Packet. Also, please do not hesitate to call 812-287-9469 to speak directly to our Director of Business Expansion about this life-changing business opportunity.